Notice: Proposed Amendment to our CCHS Constitution for membership review. This notification of a proposed amendment to the CCHS constitution, appears here on the CCHS Blog and on our website in PDF form. It also appears in print on page 4 of the October/December edition of TimeLines.
search our site
- Program to Focus on Chautauqua Lake’s First White Settler
- Chautauqua County: A Place Fit for a President
- Armistice Day Centennial, Return of Annual Picnic Highlight 2018 CCHS Program Schedule
- Reflections on the United States Entering World War I, 100 Years Later
- Chautauqua County Historical Society Holiday Open House is Dec. 11